GR7 Granada - Route Guides
Based on our first-hand experience of walking this trail, we have put together a detailed walking guide to the GR7 through Granada Province, which is available for download.
*** New Version Available Now *** - The latest version of the guide is dated Summer 2016 and has been standardised as Issue 7. There is no substitute for experiencing these routes on the ground, so we'd like YOU to help by sending us any corrections, additional information and suggestions for our next update.
Buy the GR7 Walking Guide
Our complete new guide to the GR7 in Granada Province is available for download now priced at just 8 Euros
Simply select the downloads you need, and you will be taken to our download partners to complete your transaction. Do look carefully for the download link - you will need to select it to access the document.
- BUY NOW - GR7 Granada Province Walking Guide - Issue 7 (English) Summer 2016
- BUY NOW - GR7 Granada Province Walking Guide - Issue 7 (Español) verano 2016
The price is not profit-making but simply allows us to pay for the installation and upkeep of the guides and the website. You will need the Adobe Reader to view the PDF; Adobe Reader can be downloaded free from www.adobe.com
An Example of what you will get
Each section of the walk that you download will provide the following useful information:
- An altitude profile for the section of the walk:
- The route map for the section of the walk you have chosen to download. All towns and villages will be shown along with land marks, rivers and other features:
- A description of the route:
- Useful information:
- A village map: